Austin Finley Hansford

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pregnancy - Second Trimester

According to the weather, we were supposed to get a lot of snow this weekend, so we worked on getting all of our leaves raked up. Brian threw out his back, so he can barely walk, let alone bend, and I do not bend very well with this big belly. I must have looked funny to passersby with my legs spread apart and bending at my knees trying to pick up the leaves and put them into the bags. I don’t recall every having to rake leaves into bags (being from the country where they either go back into the woods or are burned). Let me tell you, we didn’t like the process. We filled twelve bags of leaved and still didn’t pick up the ones from the other side of the sidewalk. Now my pelvis and inner thighs are so incredibly sore that some things are downright painful to do (i.e., bending, going from the sitting position to standing, etc).

No comments: