Austin Finley Hansford

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pregnancy - Third Trimester

The flooring guys (Forest Floors) are working on the flooring right now (the sanding looked to be almost done yesterday). Brian has painted the walls and also had the register cover sand blasted and then he repainted them silver.


Brian and Brad picked up the dresser and rocker/ottoman yesterday.
There are now only a few items on the list: Finish Floors, Install Closet Door, Install Closet Shelves, Finish Pocket Door, Hang Trim, Replace Outlets, Replace Ceiling Light with Fan, Pick Up Changing Table, Assemble Furniture, Assemble Other Baby Items, Put Car Seat in SUV.

As for my responsibilities (though Brian is working the hardest, he isn't the only one working towards being prepared for baby): I still haven't finished the tablecloth (though I did get the fabric ironed and partially cut-out. I need to finish cutting it and then sew up the seams. Also need to buy some double curtain rods. When Brian is finished with his list (related to the nursery), then I need to: Draw and paint mural on wall, Wash bedding and blankets, Hang curtains, Assemble bedding, Find bookshelf and purchase, Take care of all of the baby purchases and gifts.

1 comment:

Pfabulous Pfallers said...

Cara!
I was checking out the blogs under Jessica's friends list, and here you are! And I see you are pregnant- very pregnant! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. It's been sooooo long since I have seen you, you'll have to send me an update when you find some time.
Hope all is well, and congrats again.
~Sandi