Austin Finley Hansford

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pregnancy - Third Trimester

I just spent two days (03/06-03/07/09) in the hospital for serious nausea and vomiting. Both the baby and I needed re-hydration. After several tests to check my gall bladder and other things, thankfully nothing was found to be the cause. We are thankful, but frustrated, because this would be the second time in 10 days that I have gone to the doctors for nausea and vomiting that won't stop to find out that it is some sort of stomach virus. (I am so glad that I got that flu shot!)

Now that I am home, I am still a little dizzy and nauseas (though the nausea medication is helping). I am very tired and really achey, as well. The doctor has now insisted that I go on bed rest, as he has noticed a connection between me going into the office and my body having an adverse reaction. Thankfully, my work is willing to allow me to work from home. (I got a company cell phone and brought home my laptop and some files.)

No comments: